The Mobile Engineer is an individual contributor role, and this developer will be a strong committer and contributor to the development of several innovation projects. The candidate will need to collaborate with other UX design teams, engineers, architects and other engineering teams to come up with low-level and high-level design.
- Intermediate level skills in Swift / Kotlin / Flutter / ReactNative
- Shipped one or more iOS apps
- Willingness to work on Flutter
- Shipped one or more Android apps
- Working experience integrating with RESTful services
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
- Self-driven and willing to work across technologies/languages as a full-stack engineer
- Strong technology awareness
- Willingness to work on new technologies as needed
Would be a plus:
- Experience in payments tech industry, familiarity with mobile security requirements
- Experience with OAuth2.0 and authentication protocols
The ideal candidate will have 4-7 years of mobile development experience, with at least some iOS experience, experience shipping commercial applications, awareness of mobile security requirements, and a strong focus on code-reuse and modularization.
About the project:
The company is the largest payment processor in the world and the most widely recognized general purpose payment card. You probably know the name, everyone does.
We partnered with an innovation center of this corporation in order to help them tackle the most challenging business problems, utilizing the most advanced authentication, digital, security, and cloud technologies.
Working on this project you get the opportunity to use the latest methodologies and tools in order to contribute to the most important and recognizable payment ecosystem in the world. You will get a chance to adopt the experience and know-how of the company that transformed the world’s financial sector.
Apply for "Middle to Senior Mobile Engineer" dahdhawd
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.