As our DevOps Engineer, you will transfer our customers’ requirements into complex but reliable deployments that operate at high availability.
While using Linux, AWS/Azure, and the Cloudera Data Platform you will deliver our services directly to our customers and push forward the progress. Together with an incredibly talented cross-functional team, you bring in prior experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to steer our DevOps projects.
- Implement customer requirements in stable and reliable deployments.
- Deploy and extend large-scale clustered systems or cloud environments for our clients.
- Fine-tune and optimize our deployments to process millions of records every day.
- Support our customers and development teams in transitioning capabilities from development and testing to operations/production.
- Design and deploy Linux-, cloud- or Big Data-based applications
- Automate as much as possible by using Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, and many more.
- Ensure high quality is delivered at every stage by following best practices, clear documentation, and automated tests.
YOU WILL ENJOY THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE
- At least 2 years of experience as a DevOps, SysAdmin, Linux Admin, etc.
- Hands-on experience in administrating Linux-based systems with Ubuntu or Linux Enterprise (RHEL)
- Experience with one of the Scripting languages, such as Python or Bash, Java or a similar language
- Knowledge of infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Understanding knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes or other container-based solutions
- Understanding of professional software engineering best practices and methodologies
- Good database management experience using MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Verbal and written skills in English (a MUST), and other languages (e.g. German, Russian, Spanish) are an advantage.
- Experience in the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Gitlab, Jenkins
- Solid understanding of AWS services (EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Lambda, Route 53…) or Azure equivalents.
Apply for "DevOps Engineer" dahdhawd
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.