The Backend-end Engineer is an individual contributor role, and this developer will be a strong committer and contributor to the development of several innovation projects. The candidate will need to collaborate with mobile engineering teams, engineers, architects and other engineering teams to come up with low-level and high-level design.
- Intermediate/expert level skills in Java
- Experience with RESTful services
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
- Strong technology awareness
- Self-driven, and willing to work with a variety of new technologies
- Strong focus on code-reuse, clean code
- Working experience with Spring-boot
Would be a plus:
- Understanding of the fundamentals of mobile development
- Experience with creating a backend for the mobile application
The ideal candidate will have 4-12 years of backend development experience, with at least some Java (preferably with Spring/ Spring-boot) experience, experience shipping commercial applications, and a strong focus on code-reuse and modularization.
About the project:
The company is the largest payment processor in the world and the most widely recognized general purpose payment card. You probably know the name, everyone does.
We partnered with an innovation center of this corporation in order to help them tackle the most challenging business problems, utilizing the most advanced authentication, digital, security, and cloud technologies.
Working on this project, you get the opportunity to use the latest methodologies and tools in order to contribute to the most important and recognizable payment ecosystem in the world. You will get a chance to adopt the experience and know-how of the company that transformed the world’s financial sector.
Apply for "Backend Java Engineer" dahdhawd
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.