Join a small and enthusiastic team in a growing and increasingly active international patient advocacy organisation. Position reports to the Executive Director. Support the management of national member organisations (NMO) programmes. Support the organisation of national and regional meetings. Be the contact person for all NMO inquiries. Position based in Estoril, Portugal
The International Patient Organisation for Primary Immunodeficiencies (IPOPI), with its headquarters in the United Kingdom and offices in Portugal, is looking for a NMO Programmes Officer.
- Liaising with IPOPI’s NMOs to ensure optimal communication between IPOPI and its membership
- Managing NMO support programmes including training programmes, workshops & awareness campaigns
- Providing information to NMOs and Associate Members
- Providing support to NMOs and Associate Members including advice on their activities
- Helping establish new national member organisations
- Coordinating membership surveys and preparing survey reports
- Providing support to Medical Advisory Panel and IPOPI’s research programmes
- Providing occasional communications support
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- University degree
- Must be fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages helpful.
- Ability to work independently and in a small team environment.
- Ability to multi task
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- Previous work experience in an international environment preferable
- A background in a medical/scientific discipline would be a plus
- Independent consultant contract.
- Position based in Estoril, Portugal.
- Full time position
- Some travel required
- Remuneration package in line with profile and experience
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and a motivation letter to: Johan Prevot, Executive Director. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +351912285049
Apply for NMO Programmes Officer
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.