As a consultant or a trainee, you will part of our fast growing business in the new field of knowledge brokerage.
You will get high responsibility with direct impact on our business, after being highly trained before working for demanding clients and facing with C-Levels.
You will also part of a unique multicultural, multiage, and enthusiastic team, in close contact with the Management Team.
Business Consultant / Internship Trainee
Xperts Council is a start-up that searches, selects and connects high-level professionals with Private Equities, Consulting Firms (Deloitte, EY, KPMG, ATKearney, ...), and Corporates with for industry phone sector consultations, senior advisory missions, and Independent Board Members recruitment.
These direct discussions between our clients and bespoke experts of any sector and any geography (mainly C-Levels) enable our customers to get fast (in 48 hours) highly valuable and reliable information, which secures their strategic decisions, before investing on any specific sector.
Headquartered in Paris, the company already counts with a branch in London and, most recently, one in Porto, where our team of consultants is constantly growing
To find the right advisers and deliver this sometimes gale changing services (known also as “knowledge brokering”), we pride ourselves in hiring and training a talented and multicultural team of consultants that undertakes the responsibility to find the “perfect match”.
What would be your role:
- Make fast strategic analysis of various sectors to understand them before starting the search for experts;
- Generate high-level exposure to more industries than you could imagine based on our client demands (drones, media in the US, niche perfumes in Russia ...);
- Selected and convince to share their knowledge key decision-makers across industries globally, while gaining connections within leading investment and consulting firms;
- Responsibility and autonomy as you will personally (after our training and constant coaching) manage client requests from end to end;
- Experienced managers to train you in transferable commercial and soft business skills.
Who you will work in direct contact with:
- Work 5 out of the 7 major consulting firms in the world;
- Private equity funds;
What we expect of you:
- BBA/ MBA/ MSc;
- Advanced level of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Empathy, tenacity and creative thinking;
- Desire to reach goals and help develop the business.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work closely with the Group’s Senior Management;
- Strong client relationship;
- International contacts with high-level decision-makers on a daily basis;
- For interns: a paid internship possibly leading to a full-time position
- For Full-Time positions: A competitive salary (18 000 euros on an annual basis incl. Bónus)
Don’t hesitate to have a look at our website https://xperts council.com (and also at our Instagram and FB pages)
If you are interested, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor/MBA in Management/Business
Strong curiosity for the economical world
Strong interpersonal relationship skills
Tenacity and result-driven
Excellent written and oral English
Apply for Consultant
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.